FLYBE PUTS WINTER 2013-14 SCHEDULE ON SALE FOR EARLY BIRD BOOKINGS
Flybe’s 2013-14 Christmas/New Year schedule from Scotland now on sale, offering a total choice of 27 routes with up to 936 flights per week – including 90 flights a week from Edinburgh to Birmingham.
Flybe, Europe’s largest regional airline has put on sale its Winter schedule featuring 27 routes and a choice of up to 936 flights a week from all four Scottish airports including Edinburgh allowing early bird bookings of flights for Christmas and New Year.
Highlights for Winter 2013 – 2014 include:
- Brand new weekly ski service from Inverness to Geneva starting December 21st.
- The first service for winter between Glasgow to Shannon in Western Ireland.
- Up to 936 flights a week on 27 routes.
- Choice of up to 19 flights a week from Inverness to London Gatwick.
- Up to 90 flights per week from Edinburgh to Birmingham.
- Currently available for booking for travel between October 27th and February 21st, 2014.
- Bookings to span February half term holiday available from tomorrow, Friday 23rd March 2013.
- Fares from £29.99 one way including taxes and airport charges – full schedule details and bookings at www.flybe.com
Flybe has introduced the only scheduled service from Inverness to Geneva, providing a direct route to the Alps for the region’s snowsports’ enthusiasts. The ‘Ski Saturday’ service from the Highlands airport will allow convenient access to the slopes of Europe without the need for changes.
Frequent shuttle flights to Flybe’s Manchester hub from its four Scottish airports, including up to 30 a week from Aberdeen, offer passengers a convenient link to an even wider choice of seamless onward connections, both regionally with Flybe or internationally to many of the long haul destinations available through its codeshare and interline partners when booked through a travel agent.
Andrew Strong, Managing Director Flybe UK, comments: “Many of our customers have told us they want to plan ahead in order to take advantage of the lowest possible fares so, in responding to these requests, we have ensured that this year we put our 2013-14 Winter programme on sale extra early.
“The diversity of our winter destinations is ideal for those wanting to book early, affordable business travel as well as those looking for short leisure breaks especially over the autumn half-term and Christmas/New Year period – and even as far ahead as next February’s half term. To ensure the lowest possible fares, it’s advisable for people to book their travel for next winter now.”