Stirling Tastes Good at the Royal Highland Show!
This year’s Royal Highland Show running till Sunday features Stirling Tastes Good, a new group of local food and drink businesses showcasing the best of the Stirling region’s produce at the Food Hall.
This will be the first year Stirling Tastes Good visits the Royal Highland Show and will feature the following food and drink businesses:
- Get Juiced – Delivering a range of 100% freshly squeezed juices, made in Scotland!
- Allanwater Brewhouse – Launching Scotland’s very first gluten free beers, including Blonde Honey and Dark Treacle gluten free beers.
- Deanston Distillery – Producing an outstanding Highland single malt Whisky. They are also launching their new visitor centre opened with a £500,000 investment.
- Monachyle Mhor Hotel – MHOR is a family business based in the heart of the Trossachs National Park, priding itself on using seasonal, local produce.
- T&R Skinner home of the Extraordinary Sausage Co – A butcher and deli that strives to provide a wide range of highest quality locally produced food
- Knockraich Creamery – A family run dairy farm, including a restaurant and tearoom, in Fintry, owned and managed by Robert and Katy Rodgers and family.
- Edenmill Farm Shop – A real farm shop and smokery outlet producing tasty beef, lamb, pork, venison and game.
- Mushrooms (Scotland) Ltd – Producing the very highest quality Scottish mushrooms.
Rural Affairs Secretary Richard Lochhead said:-
“Scotland has a fantastic array of high quality and delicious local produce, from all corners of the country. Stirling Tastes Good -supported by the Forth Valley and Lomond LEADER Programme – is an excellent example of local businesses coming together to work cooperatively and promote their products.
“I am sure that their stand at the Royal Highland Show will attract a lot of interest and increase exposure for the bountiful food and drink offering from the Stirling area.”
For directions and more information please visit www.royalhighlandshow.org
Working with local food and drink producers, STEP is the economic development agency for Stirling. STEP’s Stirling Tastes Good Food Stand was secured following funding from both Stirling Council and the Forth Valley and Lomond LEADER programme.
For more information on STEP and Stirling Tastes Good please visit www.stepstirling.co.uk