Home Tags Smoke inhalation

Tag: smoke inhalation

Elderly woman treated after microwave goes on fire

0
A 95-year-old woman was treated for smoke inhalation after a microwave went on fire in her Edinburgh home yesterday evening.Firefighters were called to a tenement building on Dunedin Street shortly before 6.30pm after a...

Woman evacuated from flat fire

0
A 38-year-old woman needed to be given oxygen for smoke inhalation after a serious fire in the bedroom of her flat in Livingston, West Lothian earlier today. The woman had been in her bed sleeping...

www.blackwells.co.uk

The Edinburgh Reporter Newsletter

Sign up to receive all the latest news from The Edinburgh Reporter direct to your inbox.