Looking for something extra special for your loved one this Valentines Day? The Edinburgh Reporter has found the perfect treat! If you like a bit of luxury, fine dining and of course, romance, then look no further than the Horseshoe Restaurant and Rooms, Eddleston (near Peebles).
Offering up a special two-day escape which includes:
- Arrive Friday and enjoy tea and homemade shortbread on arrival in the lounge
- Half bottle of Champagne in your bedroom
- A la carte dinner on Friday night
- Leisurely breakfast on Saturday
- Champagne with canapes before dinner on Saturday
- Seven course Tasting Menu on Saturday night
- Breakfast on Sunday
for £450 per couple, you can rest assured the romance will blossom!
Or for one night’s stay:
Friday night only £180 per couple for dinner, bed and breakfast; Saturday night only £270 per couple for dinner, bed and breakfast; Sunday night only £25 per person bed and breakfast when booking dinner.
Not sure what to go for? Read our review of the six-course tasting menu and wine pairing to help you decide.