We all have our favourites at Christmas. It could be M&S’s fool proof ‘Perfect Turkey’ – moist, juicy and full of flavour, and ready to pop in the oven with no prep needed; or maybe it’s amazing sleepwear – for the perfect cosy night in watching the Christmas specials.
At M&S, colleagues are there to offer great service and an easy experience at the time of year that many families call a ‘military operation’, helping you pick the Christmas staples, as well as discover new favourites.
If you’re looking for some Christmas inspiration, we’ve travelled across Scotland asking some of the M&S Store managers about their M&S Christmas favourites.
Jenny McPartlin, Store Manager at M&S Princes Street shared her top festive picks with us:
M&S Food #MyMarksFave:
- The Collection Perfect Turkey – I’m obsessed with this because it takes away a lot of the stress on Christmas day! It just needs popped in the oven and comes out ‘perfect’!
2. Christmas Percy Pigs – Percy Pigs are always a big hit in the Princes Street store, but I absolutely love the festive version and so does everyone else, it seems! I’m hoping to get at
least one packet in my stocking…
3. Brie en Croute – Customers and colleagues have been going crazy over this – and with good reason! What’s not to like about delicious cheese in puff pastry?
4. Party Food – especially the mini cheeseburgers! Our party food includes a range of nibbles from more traditional classics to fresh twists on favourites that are sure to delight a
range of guests – this year the mini cheeseburgers are flying off the shelves.
M&S Clothing & Home:
- Customers have been going JUMPERS this year! All of our top-selling items this Christmas have been knitwear. The cashmere has been the biggest hit because there are so many styles and it’s so cosy.
2. We have also been selling a LOT of tartan pyjamas. They come in every size, from baby up to adult, so they’ll look great in photos on Christmas Day!