The Hibs’ Football Fans in Training course starts on Monday 24 September and places are going fast, so interested parties should sign up now.
Sessions are held in the concourses and pitchside at Easter Road stadium during this twelve week course, which runs on Monday evenings from 6:00pm – 7:30pm.
Football Fans in Training (FFIT) is a FREE course, open to men aged between 35-65 with waist size of at least 38 inches.
Designed specifically for male fans, the FFIT week plan is delivered by experienced community coaches.
Each week will consist of a different physical activity and accompanied by ‘classroom’ sessions that will help give participants the nutritional tools to maintain long term change. The main aims of the programme are to:
* Increase knowledge of diet & nutrition
* Improve lifestyle choices
* Increase physical activity amongst participants
* Reduce weight and waist measurements
* Increase engagement in other physical activity
To book your place call 0131 656 7062