The Great Eastern will be a full day of music at Summerhall and Queen’s Hall on 27 November 2021.
It follows The Great Western Festival in 2019 in Glasgow’s West End, and has been rescheduled from its original date with all tickets remaining valid.
There will be 40 acts performing in several rooms at Summerhall, and the Queen’s Hall and King’s Hall.
- Field Music bringing their new album Flat White Moon for an airing.
- Tracyanne and Danny – featuring Tracyanne Campbell of indie institution Camera Obscura
- Sacred Paws – described as Glasgow joy peddlers
- Soccer96 – dynamic synth and drums duo – two thirds of jazz rock chaos engine The Comet is Coming
- Anna B Savage – a new voice
- Beak> from Bristol featuring Portishead’s Geoff Barrow
- Free Love a Glasgow electro-spiritual power couple
- B.C. Camplight with his recently released fifth album Shortly After Takeoff
- The Ninth Wave Scottish synth-goth stormers
- Broken Records indie folk group
- and a list including BABii, Calva Louise, Junior Brother, Emma McGrath, Marina Allen, Junodream, Bikini Body, Swim School, Super Inuit, The Joy Hotel, Russell Stewart, and last but not least Hamish Hawk who opened the recent Hidden Door Festival in Granton to huge acclaim.